Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Laura Gilmore
Dr. Laura Gilmore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lynchburg, VA. She has 4 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Gilmore is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Lynchburg General Hospital and Sentara Leigh Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Gilmore has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
There are no reviews for Dr. Laura Gilmore yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Gilmore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
Lynchburg General Hospital
Sentara Leigh Hospital
4 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 2009
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLynchburg General Hospital, 1901 Tate Springs Rd, Lynchburg, VA
Dr. Laura Gilmore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lynchburg, VA.