Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Boney Ninan
Dr. Boney Ninan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. His specialties include Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Boney Ninan has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
If you or a family member go to the hospital because of a severe reaction due to asthma, emphysema, lung cancer or pneumonia, you’ll likely be treated by a pulmonary critical care specialist. They’re experienced pulmonologists who have additional training in caring for patients who are critically ill due to lung disease, breathing disorders or other chronic respiratory conditions.
They work in hospitals and intensive care units instead of offices or clinics, which means they are equipped to handle emergency situations and provide intensive care and constant monitoring. Because they deal with chronic conditions, they are also well-versed in things like end-of-life decisions and how to coach family members through a difficult time.
Cook County Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCook County Emergency Medicine Residency, 1900 W Polk St, Chicago, IL
Dr. Boney Ninan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.