Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rita Raturi MD
Dr. Rita Raturi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Tampa, FL . Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Rita Raturi has 3 locations
17 Davis Blvd
Tampa, FL 33606
17 Davis Blvd Ste 308
Tampa, FL 33606
Book Online Now
Dr. Rita Raturi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rita Raturi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Univ Of South Florida Medical Center
Dr. Rita Raturi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rita Raturi's office for more information.
2A Columbia Dr Tampa, FL : (813) 259-0670
17 Davis Blvd Tampa, FL : (813) 974-2201
17 Davis Blvd Ste 308 Tampa, FL 33606
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rita Raturi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tampa, FL.