- 27 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Richard Watts
Dr. Richard Watts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livermore, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Watts has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
There are no reviews for Dr. Richard Watts yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
27 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Ucsf Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRichard Berry Watts MD, 7000 East Ave, Livermore, CA
Dr. Richard Watts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livermore, CA.