Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jordan Hess
Dr. Jordan Hess, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. His specialties include Hospitalist. He speaks English.
Dr. Jordan Hess has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Jordan Hess has the following 4 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Dr. Jordan Hess has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Jordan Hess yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
University Of Utah Health Care
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Utah School Of Medicine, 30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Jordan Hess is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.