Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Y Lindsey MD
Dr. James Y Lindsey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 5 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lindsey is affiliated with Holy Family Medical Center, Loyola University Medical Center and Adventist GlenOaks Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James Y Lindsey has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. James Y Lindsey has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Lindsey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
5 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
University of Chicago
Dr. James Y Lindsey Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Y Lindsey's office for more information.
5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago, IL : (773) 702-9500
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James Y Lindsey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.