Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sharon A Lavigne
Dr. Sharon A Lavigne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon A Lavigne has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
There are no reviews for Dr. Sharon A Lavigne yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Connecticut Health Center, 263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT
Dr. Sharon A Lavigne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.