3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mona D Mislankar?

Very good visit. Really nice staff.

Great experience!!!

Dr. Mislankar is a delightful person and even better dermatologist that I was fortunate to stumble upon. She is caring, patient, and easy to connect with. From the moment I entered her office I felt very comfortable and knew that she had my best interests at heart. She is extremely patient and really takes the time to explain what is going on. In addition, she took the extra effort to explain to me all the possible treatments and their corresponding benefits and side effects. Proud to say that her recommended treatment has worked magnificently and I could not be happier. Would recommend Dr. Mislankar to all my friends and family!!

Not Impressed

Saw Dr. Mislankar for first time, office was dirty first bad impression from start, medical assistant had no manners what so ever no professionalism for dermatology group that big as it describes. Dr. Mislankar didn't ask me questions or my medical history and prescribed me steroid without confirming my history or examine or asking me questions to thoroughly verify my issue. Dr. Mislankar spent not even 5 minutes and left. I am not impressed with the effort she put in and will not be going back.

Poor visit

I was a patient of Dr Jan Fu before Dr Mislankar took over. I went to my first appointment with Dr Mislankar and was extremely unimpressed and disappointed. Dr Mislankar spent three minutes with me, asked no followup questions, made no notes, and didn’t even have a computer to look up my history, nor a tablet to take notes. I just don’t have confidence that she is taking me seriously. I’m not going to see her again and have to look for a new dermatologist.

Dr. Mona D Mislankar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mason, OH.

Dr. Mona D Mislankar Is this you?