Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sana S Shah has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Sana S Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Sana S Shah has the following 12 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Block
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- High Blood Pressure
- Exercise Stress Test
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Diseases
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
7 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Sana S Shah Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sana S Shah's office for more information.
88 E Newton St Boston, MA : (617) 638-8700
310 W 9th St Frederick, MD : (301) 695-6800
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sana S Shah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.