Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Nath Zungsontiporn
Dr. Nath Zungsontiporn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Nath Zungsontiporn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
There are no reviews for Dr. Nath Zungsontiporn yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
John A Burns School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJohn A Burns School of Medicine, 1356 Lusitana St, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Nath Zungsontiporn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.