Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cecilia F Wang has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Wang is very professional and compassionate. I got the feeling she really cared about me, not just a patient. She explained everything before the surgery and after to me and my family. Also, when she said she would be someplace at a certain time, she was there. Very prompt and reliable. We knew we were in good hands with her.
Dr. Cecilia F Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQueens Medical Center West Oahu, 91 2141 Fort Weaver Rd, Ewa Beach, HI
Dr. Cecilia F Wang is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Ewa Beach, HI.