Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc A Yonkers
Dr. Marc A Yonkers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Marc A Yonkers has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Marc A Yonkers has the following 9 expertise
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
7 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Marc A Yonkers Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Marc A Yonkers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orange, CA.