Dr. Christopher J Mills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Mills?

Finally

A doctor who actually takes time to listen! I've had so many start talking over me. It's a relief. Plus, he hand wrote a list of helpful suggestions. I will definitely be seeing him again!

Will definitely see again

This office is right next to the Franklin Hospital. They were very nice. I didn't wait more than 10 minutes, and he seemed truly interested in my problem. Spent time asking questions and listening. I've seen a lot of doctors, and this was one of the better doctors I've encountered. The young girl at the front desk was a little snippy, but so what.

genuine caring

the fact that he genuinely cares comes through