- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick J Dolan MD
Dr. Patrick J Dolan, MD is a doctor primarily located in Burke, VA, with other offices in Reston, VA and Centreville, VA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry.
Dr. Patrick J Dolan has 4 locations
10530 Rosehaven St Ste 111
Fairfax , VA 22030
12359 Sunrise Valley Dr Ste 300
Reston , VA 20191
6211 Centreville Rd Ste 800
Centreville , VA 20121
Dr. Patrick J Dolan has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Patrick J Dolan has the following 7 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Patrick J Dolan Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ [ "Aetna DPPO", "Aetna DPPO" ], "Aetna DPPO" ]
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
More about Dr. Patrick J Dolan
Dr. Dolan attended the University of Virginia and the Medical College of Virginia, School of Dentistry. He completed his residency training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and also holds a Master of Science in Anatomy. Dr. Dolan is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and has served as past president of the Virginia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the Northern Virginia Dental Society, and the Fairfax County Dental Society. He has represented Virginia as a delegate to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and has lectured at national meetings. He has been elected as a Fellow of the American College of Dentists, the Pierre Fouchard Society and a Virginia Fellow. While in private practice, Dr. Dolan has also been an associate professor at the Medical College of Virginia. He is a current member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the Virginia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the Southeastern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Society of Dental Anesthesia, the American Academy of Osseonintegration, the Implant Society of Northern Virginia, the Virginia Dental Association, and the American Dental Association. Dr. Dolan was voted Top Dentist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by Washingtonian Magazine, Northern Virginia Magazine, and Virginia Living Magazine.