- 24 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- SPEAKS English
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
- 1 SPECIALTIES
- 1 Location
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Traci M Zuckerman PHD
Dr. Traci M Zuckerman, PHD is a doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. They have 24 years of experience. Their specialties include Psychology. They speak English.
Dr. Traci M Zuckerman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Traci M Zuckerman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Traci M Zuckerman
Dr. Zuckerman graduated from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 1996. Dr. Zuckerman works in Brooklyn, NY and specializes in Psychology.