Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremiah A Graff DPM
Dr. Jeremiah Graff is a board certified foot surgeon and wound care specialist at Graff: Foot, Ankle and Wound Care in Plano, TX. He graduated from the Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine in Miami Shores, Florida in 2006. Dr. Graff treats many painful foot and ankle conditions such as chronic foot wounds, degenerative arthritis, heel pain, flat feet, Achilles tendonitis, bunions, foot pain, fungal nails, plantar fasciitis, ankle pain, Achilles ruptures, hammertoes, warts, sports-related injuries, soft tissue masses, and all other foot and ankle conditions. The Graff: Foot, Ankle and Wound Care clinic is always accepting new patients and accepts many insurance plans. Call and schedule your appointment with Dr. Graff today and have your foot, ankle, and wound care needs met by an expert physician at this state-of-the-art podiatrist and wound care center.
2633 Dallas Pkwy Ste 100
Plano, TX 75093
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeremiah A Graff has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Jeremiah A Graff has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Jeremiah A Graff Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions2633 Dallas Pkwy Ste 100, Plano, TX
Dr. Jeremiah A Graff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.