Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas J Chambers DPM
Dr. Chambers graduated from the • Bachelors In Exercise Science and Minor In Chemistry,• Doctor of Podiatric Medicine in 2010. He works in Mesa, AZ and specializes in Podiatric Medicine.
5520 E Main St Ste 2
Mesa, AZ 85205
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas J Chambers has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Thomas J Chambers has the following 7 expertise
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
9 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2010
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Thomas J Chambers Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsFoot and Ankle Wellness, 5520 E Main St Ste 2, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Thomas J Chambers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.