- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Hart III MD
Dr. James Hart III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, GA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Hart is affiliated with Midtown Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Hart III has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Hart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Midtown Medical Center
11 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2006
Dr. James Hart III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Hart III's office for more information.
710 Center St Columbus, GA : (706) 571-1000
Locations & DirectionsMidtown Medical Center, 710 Center St, Columbus, GA
Dr. James Hart III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.