- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel M Theberge MD
Dr. Daniel M Theberge, MD is a doctor primarily located in Reston, VA, with other offices in Woodbridge, VA and Reston, VA( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Theberge is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. They speak Korean, Spanish.
Dr. Daniel M Theberge has 5 locations
10530 Rosehaven St Ste 111
Fairfax , VA 22030
3421 Commission Ct Ste 202
Woodbridge , VA 22192
12359 Sunrise Valley Dr Ste 300
Reston , VA 20191
Dr. Daniel M Theberge has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel M Theberge has the following 8 expertise
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daniel M Theberge Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ [ [ "Aetna DPPO", "Aetna DPPO" ], "Aetna DPPO" ], "Aetna DPPO" ]
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
- [ "Delta Dental PPO", "Delta Dental PPO" ]
- [ "Delta Dental Premier", "Delta Dental Premier" ]
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- [ "United Healthcare Dental PPO", "United Healthcare Dental PPO" ]
More about Dr. Daniel M Theberge
Dr. Daniel Theberge received his Bachelor of Science in Biology from the State University of New York at Albany and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Emory University. He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training at Walter Reed Army Medical Center (WRAMC) in Washington DC, and was the recipient of the WRAMC Department of Surgery's D'Avis Award given to the most outstanding surgical resident or fellow. He served as Chief of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at WRAMC, and the Army Director of the National Capital Area Military Consortium Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency training program—Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. He was the first recipient of the COL Daniel M. Theberge Oral and Maxillofacial Outstanding Teacher Award—named in his honor. During his service, he received numerous additional awards including the Legion of Merit, Combat Casualty Care Badge, the Surgeons General's A-Prefix (Professor), and the Order of Military Medical Merit. He retired from the US Army as a Colonel with over 22 years of service. Dr. Theberge is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a Fellow and former Delegate of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and a Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology. He is also an active member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of Osseointegration, the Middle Atlantic Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the Virginia Dental Association, the Virginia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and the Northern Virginia Dental Society. He is currently on the medical staff at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and has served as Chairman of the Department of Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He was voted Top Dentist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery by Washingtonian Magazine, Northern Virginia Magazine, and Virginia Living Magazine.