Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan A Rimmke
Dr. Nathan A Rimmke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with another office in Rochester, MI. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathan A Rimmke has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Nathan A Rimmke has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Nathan A Rimmke has the following 12 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Nathan A Rimmke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
knee injury patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nathan A Rimmke - Posted on May 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nathan A Rimmke - Posted on September 27th, 2017
9 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Nathan A Rimmke Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nathan A Rimmke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.