Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Adekunle O Ajisebutu
Adekunle O Ajisebutu is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He speaks English.
350 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Adekunle O Ajisebutu - Posted on July 8th, 2018
Adekunle O Ajisebutu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Adekunle O Ajisebutu's office for more information.
350 W Thomas Rd Phoenix, AZ 85013
Locations & DirectionsDignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, 350 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Adekunle O Ajisebutu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.