Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard Angel has 3 locations
1800 Park Place Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76110
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard Angel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Richard Angel has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Angel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dallas VA Medical Center
17 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Richard Angel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard Angel's office for more information.
1800 Park Place Ave Fort Worth, TX : (817) 334-5050
750 12th Ave Fort Worth, TX : (817) 334-5050
4500 S Lancaster Rd Dallas, TX : (214) 742-8387
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Angel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.