Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Owayed Al Shammeri MD
Dr. Owayed Al Shammeri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MA. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Owayed Al Shammeri has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Owayed Al Shammeri has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
Dr. Owayed Al Shammeri Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Owayed Al Shammeri's office for more information.
736 Cambridge St Brighton, MA : (617) 789-3000
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Owayed Al Shammeri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brighton, MA.