Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Sipala DPM
Dr. David Sipala is a Podiatric physician, specialized in Foot and Ankle Surgery. He is a graduate of Boston College, followed by New York College of Podiatric Medicine graduating in 2012. He completed 3-year residency training at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center in Brighton, MA, a program that is focused on foot and ankle surgery, particularly in revisional and reconstructive surgery pertaining to the distal lower extremity. He is currently in private practice at New England Foot and Ankle Specialists in Reading, MA, affiliated with Melrose-Wakefield Hospital.
30 New Crossing Rd Ste 311
Reading, MA 01867
Dr. David A Sipala has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. David A Sipala has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Sipala - Posted on February 11th, 2019
4 Years Experience
New York College Of Podiatric Medicine
Graduated in 2015
Dr. David A Sipala Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNew England Foot and Ankle Specialists, 30 New Crossing Rd Ste 311, Reading, MA
Dr. David A Sipala is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brockton, MA.