Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharron Manuel MD
Dr. Sharron Manuel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Manuel is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sharron Manuel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sharron Manuel has the following 10 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Manuel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Sharron Manuel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sharron Manuel's office for more information.
800 Rose St Lexington, KY : (859) 323-5000
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY MEDICAL CENTER, 800 Rose St, Lexington, KY
Dr. Sharron Manuel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.