Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph King II MD
Dr. Joseph King II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Gainesville, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph King II has 2 locations
280 Fletcher Dr
Gainesville, FL 32611
Dr. Joseph King II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Joseph King II has the following 13 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 1 of 1
Reverse shoulder surgery
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph King II - Posted on October 18th, 2018
40 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1973
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph King II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.