Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wesam T Alsalman MD
Dr. Wesam T Alsalman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT. He speaks English.
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Wesam T Alsalman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Wesam T Alsalman's office for more information.
263 Farmington Ave Farmington, CT : (860) 679-2000
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT HEALTH CENTER, 263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT
Dr. Wesam T Alsalman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Farmington, CT.