Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadia Akhlaq
Dr. Nadia Akhlaq, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nadia Akhlaq has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nadia Akhlaq has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Nadia Akhlaq Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nadia Akhlaq's office for more information.
1411 E 31st St Oakland, CA : (510) 437-4800
Locations & DirectionsHIGHLAND HOSPITAL, 1411 E 31st St, Oakland, CA
Dr. Nadia Akhlaq is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oakland, CA.