Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee W Chen MD
Dr. Lee W Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Desoto, TX . He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee W Chen has 3 locations
5200 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75235
816 W Cannon St
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Dr. Lee W Chen has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Lee W Chen has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Lee W Chen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
9 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2010
Parkland Health And Hospital System
Dr. Lee W Chen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lee W Chen's office for more information.
5200 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas, TX : (214) 590-8000
816 W Cannon St Fort Worth, TX : (817) 321-0499
1750 N Hampton Rd Desoto, TX : (214) 420-5429
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lee W Chen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.