1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Myra Q Hu?

Only option she can give is Botox. Any other medication or treatment option is out of the picture. I have post concussion syndrome and she refuses to take point on my treatment, managing my medications, or experimenting with anything else. She is the brain specialist, but wants my GP (who has no experience w concussions because she manages my over all health... I go to her when I have a sinus infection) to manage my post concussion syndrome. Left her office crying multiple times because of how frustrated and upset she made me. She has the bedside manner of a head of lettuce. I see dr. Hu every three months and she still refuses to actively take part in my healing and treatment. If you have PCS or anything more than migraines that are treated by Botox PLEASE find someone else.

Does not uphold oath to battle for patients well being. Is in for the money and good ole boy's club. Unprofessional, does not take each case on an individual basis. In cahoots with other bad doctors.

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Myra Q Hu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Davis, CA.