Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eliane Abou-Jaoude MD
Dr. Eliane Abou-Jaoude, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eliane Abou-Jaoude has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eliane Abou-Jaoude is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Dr. Eliane Abou-Jaoude Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eliane Abou-Jaoude's office for more information.
462 Grider St Buffalo, NY : (716) 898-3000
Locations & DirectionsERIE COUNTY MEDICAL CENTER, 462 Grider St, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Eliane Abou-Jaoude is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.