Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Furqan Shoaib Siddiqi
Dr. Furqan Shoaib Siddiqi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT. Their specialties include Pulmonary Disease. They speak English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Furqan Shoaib Siddiqi has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.<br>These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Univ Of Connecticut Health Science
Dr. Furqan Shoaib Siddiqi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Furqan Shoaib Siddiqi's office for more information.
263 Farmington Ave Farmington, CT : (860) 679-2000
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT HEALTH CENTER, 263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT
Dr. Furqan Shoaib Siddiqi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Farmington, CT.