Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald E Gullickson III MD
Dr. Donald E Gullickson III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gullickson is affiliated with Golisano Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald E Gullickson III has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Donald E Gullickson III has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Donald E Gullickson III is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Gullickson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 2009
Univ Of Connecticut Health Science
Dr. Donald E Gullickson III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Donald E Gullickson III's office for more information.
263 Farmington Ave Farmington, CT : (860) 679-3245
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT HEALTH CENTER, 263 Farmington Ave, Farmington, CT
Dr. Donald E Gullickson III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Farmington, CT.