- 47 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 2 locations
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael L Resnick MD
Dr. Michael L Resnick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Adult Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael L Resnick has 2 locations
851 S Rampart Blvd Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89145
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael L Resnick has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adult Medicine
47 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Michael L Resnick Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael L Resnick's office for more information.
851 S Rampart Blvd Ste 220 Las Vegas, NV : (702) 240-1500
851 S Rampart Blvd Ste 100 Las Vegas, NV 89145
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael L Resnick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.