Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Yelina Mushiyakh
Dr. Yelina Mushiyakh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY. They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Nephrology. They speak English.
Dr. Yelina Mushiyakh has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
There are no reviews for Dr. Yelina Mushiyakh yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
19 Years Experience
Belarusian State Medical University
Graduated in 1999
Lutheran Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNEW YORK HOSPITAL QUEENS, 5645 Main St, Flushing, NY
Dr. Yelina Mushiyakh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.