- 46 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 13 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dominic Kleinhenz
Dr. Dominic Kleinhenz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Dominic Kleinhenz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Dominic Kleinhenz has the following 13 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Dominic Kleinhenz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Dominic Kleinhenz yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
46 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Michigan Hospitals And Health Centers
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRHODE ISLAND HOSPITAL, 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI
Dr. Dominic Kleinhenz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.