Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gina M Gomez
Dr. Gina M Gomez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with another office in Bossier City, LAttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gomez is affiliated with Wk Bossier Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Gina M Gomez has 2 locations
1541 Kings Hwy
Shreveport, LA 71103
Book Online Now
Dr. Gina M Gomez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gina M Gomez has the following 10 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Gina M Gomez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gina M Gomez - Posted on February 2nd, 2017
I loved Dr. Gomez until we had our miscarriage. The experience I had with office staff from the ultrasound tech to the nurse staff was awful( note that no one was rude), but for that day its about you. Don't make a couple that just saw an ultrasound with no baby go sit back in the waiting room with the rest of the happy pregnant women or forget to cancel their next appointment. Reliving that day, because of a automatic appointment reminder is not good.
Dr. Gomez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2005
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Gina M Gomez Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gina M Gomez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.