Have you seen Dr. Peter G Lee?

I would highly recommend Wave Plastic Surgery to anyone. I had a complicated situation due to surgeries I had before. I have visited few plastic surgeons before coming to Wave. Some told me that I shouldn’t redo my surgery and that it would make it worse. It seemed like they didn’t want to touch me. Others told me that they are very confident that they can fix me. When I went to Dr. Lee, he approached the subject with lot of thoughtfulness and care. Told me that my condition is complex and there are risks associated with another surgery. However, he understood why I wanted to have the procedure done and would try his best. He seemed very genuine and I trusted him immediately. My decision to have my surgery was a great decision. I am totally happy with my results and feel much more comfortable with myself. Thank you so much Dr. Lee!

Extremely experienced surgeon

Dr. Lee is very skilled and experienced plastic surgeons. He is the true artist for beauty!!!

Face lifting and fat transfer

I went through a face lifting and fat transfer in the Wave Plastic Surgery Center at the age of 55. Since Dr. Peter Lee is well known to people as a surgeon who has lots of experience in lifting surgery, I wanted to choose him for surgery. Because I considered the existence of experience in a certain field of plastic surgery a lot when I chose a surgeon. I got really lucky with choice of Dr. Peter Lee. My face has begun to droop and looks sagged, so the shape of my face did not look pretty. However, after lifting surgery, the shape of my face became good and pretty. I also got fat implant into mid-face. I noticed that the volume of my face was added and looked much younger than before. I’m very satisfied with the surgery result. I have gone through thread lift and Botox injection a lot, but face lift seems to work best. Dr. Peter Lee is very good at doing lifting surgery. I highly recommend him to you who are considering face lift.

Breast Surgery (Re-operation)

I had a breast surgery with saline 10 years ago, but the size of one breast was suddenly decreased and I felt a sharp pain in my right breast. I was so shocked at unexpected situations that started to look for prominent doctors. Finally, I have known Dr. Peter Lee who has lots of experience in cosmetic surgery and is skillful. Because of re-operation of breast surgery, I really wanted to meet a doctor who is adept at breast surgery the most. The troublesome saline was removed and new implants was put into my breast again for the better look. After re-operation, I felt like I become young again and my stress about my breasts went away. I highly recommend Dr. Peter Lee who is thinking of breast surgery for the first time or re-operation.

He is the best doctor that I've ever met!

He knew what I wanted and made me very comfort during the consultation

Best Plastic Surgeon for endoscopic brow lift and facelift

My mom had endo brow lift, face and neck lift with Dr.Lee at Wave Plastic Surgery Center. The result is very impressive, my mom is very pleased with the result. Dr. Lee and his staff are very nice and kind everytime we go there and have thw follow up.

0622winwin@naver.com

I had a nose surgery at another center, but test results were so bad. My nose was so crooked that I was under stress for a long time. However, I had re-op at Wave Plastic Surgery Center after seeing my friend's good surgery results. My crooked nose was corrected and I do not get stressed any more. I think I did a good decision on re-operation.

Hump reduction

Dr. Peter Lee performed nasal hump reduction on me. I was satisfied with my surgery results because my nose looks natural.

Brow lift

I got brow lift and breast surgery from Dr. Peter Lee. Surgery was a success ---Natural and pretty looking! I paid lots of money for the surgery, but it was worth it! I am very satisfied my results. The first day after surgery, I had a hard time because of vomiting caused by anesthesia, but I got better in the course of time. I did' feel much pain on my surgery sites, but I could not bear anesthetist. :( However, I was glad to meet a surgeon who has lots of experience and abilities.

Breast surgery, Thermage, botox, lifting

13 years ago, I got breast surgery done from Dr. Pater Lee at WAVE Plastic Surgery Center. I have known him from a long time ago. Not only breast surgery, but also Thermage, botox, lifting, I have received from him. He is delicate and meticulous and has excellent skills. He is not humorous, but I think he is the best doctor who takes good care of patients with eager attention.

He was so kind and confident!

Dr. Peter G Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.