Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Topf MD
Dr. Michael Topf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. His specialties include Otolaryngology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael Topf has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Michael Topf has the following 9 expertise
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Dr. Michael Topf Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Topf's office for more information.
925 Chestnut St Fl 6 Philadelphia, PA : (215) 955-6784
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Michael Topf is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.