Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert S Fain III has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Robert S Fain III has the following 7 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Robert S Fain III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Robert S Fain III yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOHSU HOSPITALS AND CLINICS, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR
Dr. Robert S Fain III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.