The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Archie
Dr. Mark Archie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark Archie has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Mark Archie has the following 5 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Meharry Medical College
Dr. Mark Archie Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mark Archie's office for more information.
200 Ucla Medical Plz Los Angeles, CA : (310) 206-6294
Locations & DirectionsUCLA MEDICAL CENTER, 200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Mark Archie is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.