Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Sheka
Dr. Adam Sheka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Adam Sheka has the following 1 specialty
University Of Minnesota Medical Center
Dr. Adam Sheka Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Adam Sheka's office for more information.
420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis, MN : (612) 273-3000
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA MEDICAL CENTER, 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Adam Sheka is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.