The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luke S Johnson MD
Dr. Luke S Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Portland, OR. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Luke S Johnson has 2 locations
3303 SW Bond Ave Fl 16
Portland, OR 97239
Book Online Now
Dr. Luke S Johnson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Luke S Johnson has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Luke S Johnson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Luke S Johnson's office for more information.
200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 692-4700
3303 SW Bond Ave Fl 16 Portland, OR 97239
Locations & Directions
Dr. Luke S Johnson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.