Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brittany M Martin MD
Dr. Brittany M Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ellijay, GA, with other offices in Ellijay, GA and Greenwood, SC (and 1 other location). She has 4 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Brittany M Martin has 4 locations
155 Academy Ave
Greenwood, SC 29646
1325 Spring St
Greenwood, SC 29646
Book Online Now
Dr. Brittany M Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Brittany M Martin has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Brittany M Martin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
4 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2014
Dr. Brittany M Martin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brittany M Martin's office for more information.
174 Highland Xing S Ellijay, GA : (706) 635-6325
822 Industrial Blvd Ste 100 Ellijay, GA : (706) 635-1400
155 Academy Ave Greenwood, SC : (864) 725-4865
1325 Spring St Greenwood, SC 29646
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brittany M Martin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ellijay, GA.