Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Patrick T Flanagan
Dr. Patrick T Flanagan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick T Flanagan has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Patrick T Flanagan has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
Dr. Patrick T Flanagan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patrick T Flanagan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Patrick T Flanagan yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
8 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2010
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Patrick T Flanagan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
Locations & DirectionsTRA MEDICAL IMAGING, 1304 Fawcett Ave Ste 200, Tacoma, WA
Dr. Patrick T Flanagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.