Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dulip Ratnasoma
Dr. Dulip Ratnasoma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dulip Ratnasoma has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Dulip Ratnasoma has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dulip Ratnasoma - Posted on May 1st, 2017
I was treated by Dr Ratnasoma at the North Las Vegas VA for approx two years. His concern for my health was the most important aspect of my visits. Normally, my visits were every 6 months, but Dr Ratnasoma moved those to every 4 months, with lab work prior to every visit. During this time, I experienced heart trouble and before being seen by a Cardiologist, Dr Ratnasoma ordered additional tests that the Cardiologist would need/like at the visit. He's a carrying ,am and was a pleasure to have as my care giver. There were a couple of times when I received a phone call at home from Dr Ratnasoma regarding my care and the medication that he had ordered for me.
Univ Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY NEVADA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE RESIDENCY, 2040 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Dulip Ratnasoma is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.