- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ankush Bhatia MD
Dr. Ankush Bhatia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ankush Bhatia has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Ankush Bhatia has the following 7 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
7 Years Experience
Rush Medical College, Chicago, Illinois
Graduated in 2012
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Ankush Bhatia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ankush Bhatia's office for more information.
160 E 53rd St New York, NY : (212) 610-0991
Locations & Directions160 E 53rd St, New York, NY
Dr. Ankush Bhatia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.