Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina M Ferrucci MD
Dr. Christina M Ferrucci, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New Brunswick, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ (and 1 other location). Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Christina M Ferrucci has 4 locations
125 Paterson St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Book Online Now
Dr. Christina M Ferrucci has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Christina M Ferrucci has the following 4 expertise
- Congenital Anomalies
- Premature Infants
- Congenital Heart Disease
- High-Risk Deliveries
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Christina M Ferrucci Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christina M Ferrucci's office for more information.
1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York, NY : (212) 241-6500
125 Paterson St New Brunswick, NJ : (732) 235-6200
1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl New Brunswick, NJ : (732) 235-5699
300 2nd St Beach Haven, NJ : (732) 222-5200
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christina M Ferrucci is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.