Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nirmala S Surapaneni MD
Dr. Nirmala S Surapaneni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
MALPRACTICE AND MISDIAGNOSE
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nirmala S Surapaneni - Posted on January 4th, 2019
Dr. Nirmala Surapaneni didn't bother to check my throat, ears, or breathing even after telling her I was congested and coughing for the past 9 days with every symptom I've had. She didn't come near me at all. She said we can only treat my condition symptomatically and it wasn't bacterial, but how can you make that assumption without even taking a look at the patient. I thought that was strange so I called several of my doctor friends and ALL of them said that was bizarre and malpractice. Several days later I still feel pain in my chest, it's hard to breathe, and I'm coughing up yellow mucus. I spoke to another doctor which then I received the correct treatment and hours later I felt better. I wasted money on paying for a doctor's visit with Dr. Surapaneni which the doctor didn't even look at me and paying for medication that wasn't the best for me. I can't imagine her treating a patient with something more complicated than a common cold as she can't even do her basics. She was also wearing workout gear. Not to say what doctors shouldn't wear as I would want for them to be comfortable, but when everyone else is wearing scrubs and business attire, to prance around in yoga pants makes you look sloppy. I like to believe your white coat is your super hero cape, including the scrubs and professional attire you wear. What a complete disrespect and laziness for the career you've chosen and towards your fellow peers.
Dr. Nirmala S Surapaneni Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nirmala S Surapaneni's office for more information.
4733 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA : (323) 783-4011
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE CENTER FOR MEDICAL EDUCATION, 4733 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Nirmala S Surapaneni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.