Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeanie Lee MD
Dr. Jeanie Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Jeanie Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeanie Lee's office for more information.
300 Community Dr Manhasset, NY : (516) 562-0100
Locations & DirectionsNORTH SHORE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, 300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY
Dr. Jeanie Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.